Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Running Roundup (Week 2)

It has been a good week but I am having to slow down because my shins are starting to hurt. I think it is because I have been running in my neighborhood on the concrete. Next week I will be able to run on our track. Today I just walked almost 3 miles and tomorrow I will probably walk as well. I just don't want to lose the momentum I have started.

Anyway, here's the update on my goal. With 15 days remaining, I have run 23.4 miles. This puts me 12 miles ahead of where I should be. I guess after tomorrow I will set a new goal.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I still think you should just take a break. I mean, you've already obliterated your goal. Your shins need some rest.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Chad! I am sort-of excited for Andrew to get back with my IPOD so that I can try this! I think I might know what to get him for Birthday/Christmas!

Kyle said...

Hey I checked my link to your site. It worked for me? Try again...

Kyle said...

Ok, got the message. You are fixed. I know, I know, you can sleep well tonight!! Sorry 'bout that. Sounds impressive with all of the excercise. I must say, and congrats on the HR. Did your kids get to see it? If so, I bet that was cool.