Sunday, July 15, 2007

Daily Trivia

I got this idea from a friend of mine, Richard. He set this up on his blog and I have joined. I thought it would be fun for some of my following to have a little tournament to participate in. It is very simple, click on the link to the right and sign up (it's free). Each day has a new category with about 10 questions. It will keep a running tally of who is winning. The tournament starts today and each week I will change the categories, varying difficulty.

The tournament will run for 30 days. So you have until August 15 to win. A prize will be rewarded!

4 comments:

Richard said...

Can I play in your tournament too, since you've already beaten me at the first game?

Joice Family said...

I would love for you to play in mine.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Chad...Andrew uses Jared. I have an "issue" going to people I kind-of know. Weird, yes. It is just that they feel so close in to my face...ya know? Anyway, there is another dentist in town that several friends use who is good and I know of but don't know. So that works! :) I use the ones I know as emergency backups! Heehee!

Richard said...

Well, it's not letting me log in to your game. I can log in to my game but when I try yours it says my username/password are invalid. I'll try again later.