Saturday, October 14, 2006

Early Introduction


I am so excited to share with you all that yesterday in our town Best Buy opened. Now, I don't have to drive into Tulsa just to look around at all the things I can never afford. Unfortunately, I did not get to attend the grand opening with everyone else in our town. So, tonight I decided to view the new Best Buy and see how it matches up with those around the country (I have been to Best Buy in many states, Arkansas, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, California, Washington, Colorado, Massachusetts, to name a few). However, that is not where my complete excitement lies. Since Bentley was born just a week ago, I decided it was about time to introduce to her the greatest store around. Although, she appeared to be sleeping, I know she was really just soaking in the amazement of the store. I can also tell you that Brecken and Camdyn were equally excited. For weeks now (at least since the sign has been up) Camdyn has pointed out Best Buy everytime we drive by. Tonight when we pulled into the parking lot she yelled, "Best Buy, it is open now, can we go inside." My heart is filled with so much love right now. What a way to spend "family time", checking out Best Buy.

8 comments:

James E. Miller said...

Hilarious, Chad.

Sounds like life in the big city just got a little bigger.

I am still waiting for Knoxville to open a Farratto's, but Knoxville is no St. Louis. I can only dream...

(I thought I would save you from having to beat that dead horse.)

Joice Family said...

Thanks Jim, although it would be nice to have a good sports bar in town.

Anonymous said...

If you move to Seattle there are plenty of good sports bars

c said...

You missed the grand opening???? I am shocked, I thought you would have been the first one in the door.

Angie said...

I didn't realize you were such a fan of Best Buy. You need to work for Best Buy, then you can get discounts and maybe afford what you want. Just a thought.

Tony and Lindsay said...

Hey Chad!
We are getting one too!!!!

amy said...

Maybe if y'all play your cards right, you may even get a McDonalds!

Brad

Anonymous said...

I wish Krum would get a Best Buy. We finally did get a Sonic and a Dollar General though! Glad things are going well for your family. God Bless!