Thursday, June 07, 2007

BACK ONLINE!!!

Well if you have missed me, here I am; however, I am sure that most of you have not even noticed my absence. Here is a quick update of our lives since my last post.

1. We are both out of school and on summer vacation.
2. Summer baseball has started and this week and next I am involved in baseball and football camps respectively.
3. Brecken turned 6!!!!!! Those of you Searcy, remember those days? I do. I was sitting in an Admissions meeting when the call came to head to the hospital. I tried to warn Dr. Carr to start with me.
4. We have moved. I will be emailing out out new address soon.
5. For 2 weeks because of the move and major internet problems, we have been without the internet at home.
6. I have not been able to check my fantasy baseball teams.
7. Our TV is quickly dying, and I mean DYING!!!!
8. I have decided to start of my Doctorate in School Administration. I was going to get another Masters in School Administration but my principal and superintendent are pushing me toward the Ed.D.

A lot has happened and I wish I could provide more information, but who cares anyway. See you later.

BTW, does anyone know how to podcast? My summer project is to learn.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Good luck on the pursuit of a doctorate. That is great!

Enjoy your summer break. Tell Wendy "Hi".

You need to post some new pics of the family.

c said...

Wow! I would say you guys have a lot on your plates!

I agree with Sara - you need to post some family photos!

David Parks said...

I remember when Brecken was born! Can't believe she is 6 years old.

Tell your family hi- would love to see family pics too!

Richard said...

Didn't know you guys had moved back to OK. Hopefully we'll see you when we're down there visiting. Good luck. I guess I need to check your blog more often. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Boy do I remember when Brecken was born! I remember living in slight fear because I was next...but Wendy was AWESOME!!!!! I will not go into any other details here! :) What do you mean..."who really cares"? Of course we care about what is going on. So, keep us informed. I haven't been doing too great myself lately! Tell everyone hey! Miss ya'll!