Monday, January 15, 2007

Jack Bauer Returns


A new day has begun and I can not begin to tell you how excited that I am that 24 is back on TV. I have been worried all weekend that because of our ice storm, I would probably lose power and miss the season premiere. Luckily I was wrong. Although 24 was good last night, I must say that the beginning of the show was nothing like last seasons. However, a lot has happened to Jack since being kidnapped by the Chinese and tortured for almost 2 years.


For those of you that do not watch 24, you missing one of the greatest shows on television. Wendy and I got into 24 about 2 years ago (Season 4). We were hooked and then frustrated when they started introducing characters that we knew nothing about (i.e. Tony Almeda). So we spent numerous hours watching the previous 3 seasons on DVD that we rented from Blockbuster. I am now a proud owner of all 5 seasons on DVD, so if you want to get into 24 and need to get caught up let me know.


Stay tuned for weekly updates on 24.

1 comment:

James E. Miller said...

Jim and I love 24 and have also seen every season. Don't you think they could come up with another plot though??

Sara