Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bauer's The Man

I am such a huge fan of Jack. I am also quite glad the "old" Jack is back, I was getting worried after the season premiere and what a better way to show the "old" Jack by beating the mess out of his brother Graem. I like seeing some of Jack personal life unravel. Meeting his dad and now his brother. Last nights episode was quite good, but I am really looking forward to next week when Jack gets to beat on his brother some more.

I did make a huge mistake last night. I record all of the episodes and then keep them until the season comes out on DVD. Well last night, we were not able to watch the show when it actually came on and once it was time to sit down and watch it Wendy decided she was too tired to stay up. Well there was no way I was waiting another day to watch the episode so I started it. Well for those of you familiar with DVR once you get to the end of the episode it asks you if you want to save it or delete it. Well every show that we watch once we are done we delete so habit told me, without even thinking, to delete the show. So I did. Now Wendy can't watch it and I don't have the 11 o'clock show on record. Oh well, Wendy can read minute by minute of the action on the shows website.

Finally here is a questions that I have.

Why didn't Karen Hayes tell President Palmer about Tom's blackmail?

FYI: I don't like Tom Lennox! He is involved somehow. I miss Mike from President Palmer's staff and President Logan's staff.



1 comment:

Matt Tibbles said...

I hear you on Mike. Mike was awesome! The Vice President is wanting to take over the presidency.

When are the Chinese going to come back?