Tuesday, January 23, 2007

24 Update

Last nights episode left me speechless. It also proved to me why it is so important to watch previous seasons. Had you not watched last season, you wouldn't know the excitement of realizing who Jack's brother (Graem) is. With that said, if you have not watched it before tune in to one episode sooner than later and tell me what you thing.

I thought last night had a bigger impact on me than the first 4 episodes. I was just excited to make some connections with people. I was left, like every week, wanting more. The only downside to 24 is having to wait another week to find out what happens next.

Here is my first prediction...We have not seen the last of Assad, in fact, I still think he will connected to all of this bombing.

What are you thoughts on the show so far?

4 comments:

James E. Miller said...

Sara and I recorded this week's episode last night and just finished watching it tonight.

It's funny; I turned to Sara toward the end of the show and said, "That's not the last time we will see Assad." Apparently, you and I think alike, Chad...

And I agree, watching seasons of "24" on DVD is better - you don't have to wait one week to get some answers!

JIM

Sara said...

Clever writers..I never saw Jack's brother being Graem. Interesting twist.

Sara

Matt Tibbles said...

Assad is definitely not gone. I don't believe Assad to be behind the nukes. The Chinese are behind everything. I am interested to know what the President gave the Chinese to get Bauer released. The Chinese are using the terrorists as pawns.

The kid of Graem is probably Jack's. Jack and Graem's wife have had a past together.

Yes, last years is season is not over. This is like part deux.

I do disagree with those that get the dvd and watch the season all together. Part of what makes 24 so great is the adrenaline rush of each episode, having to wait on the next episode, and formulating all kinds of ideas of who is behind the attacks.

Suspense!

Joice Family said...

Jim, I am no doctor but I like the fact that might think alike.

Tibbs, you brought up some interesting points about the Palmer and the Chinese. I am interested in seeing this unfold.