Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bedlam...


I AM GOING TO THE BEDLAM GAME!!!!!


This Saturday at 1:30 I will be in attendance at Boone Pickens Stadium on the Oklahoma State University campus. I grew up in Oklahoma and have never attended the game but now I have tickets. For those of you that are not familiar with Bedlam, this is the game that pits the OSU Cowboys vs. OU Sooners. The battle for Oklahoma. Now for those of you in other states this may not be much because we are talking about Oklahoma, but for us this is the game.


I was lucky to get tickets, you see at OSU they set aside a certain number of tickets for Oklahoma coaches. You just have to call and see if they have any available during game week. So yesterday, being the first day to call, I began calling at 8:00 am and by 8:15 I had gotten through and received my complimentary tickets. I am excited.


I will let you know all about it on Saturday.

5 comments:

James E. Miller said...

Pretty cool. Who are you going with?

Tennessee played its in-state rival last week - Vanderbilt. Nothing like taking it to the ivy-leaguers.

I've got my money on OU, by the way.

Happy Thanksgiving!

JIM

c said...

Have a great time! What are the girls and Wendy doing?? Hope something fun!

Joice Family said...

Jim, I am going with a friend of mine who is an OSU alum. They attend church with my parents and they were so gracious when we moved here to keep our dogs until we found our own place.

Cassie, I have no idea what Wendy will be doing but I am sure it will involve spending money! By the way we are coming into town next weekend (Dec. 1-3) for basketball games.

c said...

Chad,

Have Wendy email me. That is a busy weekend, but we should be around some. The Christmas parade is at 6:00 on Sat. night. FYI

Matt Tibbles said...

I am jealous! OU sure tried to lose the game.