Friday, April 06, 2007

1st Time For Everything

I will tell you that last night was the first that I can recall this situation. I have talked to many people and they can't remember a time that it has happened either. I have lived in Oklahoma most of my life and I can't remember a time that a baseball game has been called due to SNOW!!! But last night, on the 5th of April, our varsity baseball game was called in the 7th inning due to snow. Luckily we were winning at the time so we can chalk another win into the "W" column.

With that said, our varsity baseball team has now won 4 games. Which as a friend of mine pointed out last night, in a congratulatory way, that we have now won more games that our varsity football and varsity boys basketball teams combined.

Doesn't coaching sound fun?

2 comments:

James E. Miller said...

Wow! You guys are like Cleveland and Seattle; they were snowed out all weekend.

Sounds like your school needs to invest in a domed stadium...

Matt Tibbles said...

I told you the Chinese would are behind all of this at the beginning of the season of 24!!!!!