Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Break Trip


I have been selected, along with 4 other teachers to attend a conference in Anaheim, California during part of spring break. I leave early Friday morning for the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD) conference. I will be there all weekend and return on Monday to still have most of the week with my family.


What excites me most is that I get to, for the first time, attend a taping of the CBS show Two and a Half Men. I got my free tickets about a month ago and plan to attend Friday night. I will let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Sara said...

So, are you looking forward to the conference??

Matt Tibbles said...

I hate the vice president on 24!

Joice Family said...

I agree Tibbs. I would even say that I like Tom Lennox more now than before, but I really can't stand the VP.