Saturday, August 26, 2006

What a week...



Well we have all wrapped up our first full week of school. I can not believe that Brecken started Kindergarten this year. She has been so excited about starting full-day kindergarten since the summer began and now it is hear. I really don't like how fast my girls are growing up. I have attached a picture of her in front of her school on day one. I am sure am lucky she looks like Wendy.

Camdyn is only 3 but is ready for school...I know I am not. This is her picture for her first day at daycare. She already loves going to Ms. Judy's since big sister stayed there last year.

Wendy is in full swing and knee deep in meetings, scheduling, etc.

I am also underway, not just with teaching but with Jr. High and High School football. We have our first varsity football game on Friday, I am not very optimistic about the Bulldog's chances. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

James E. Miller said...

Glad you are blogging, Chad. Your girls are beautiful. I think they have some of you in them. I always thought you were a pretty guy.

Good luck with football. Remember, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how much you get paid for coaching.

-Jim

Tony and Lindsay said...

You finally caved in and jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I am so proud of you! LOL!

Great to see pics!

c said...

Such cuties!! I cannot believe Bracken is old enough for school.

Angie said...

The girls look excited to be in their schools. Too bad the excitement dies down as you get older. At least I didn't care going to school when I was in high school.
Keep blogging. I'm trying to be a daily blogger.
Hi to Wendy.