Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day





Okay, I said it but don't get used to it. I have been having a discussion with my students all day today about Valentines. I told them how much I dislike the day and how if it were a real holiday we would be out of school. Furthermore, why do women get a day (today) and us men don't have our own holiday. I will say no more. I did do my duty and bought Wendy a card and a dozen roses.


I have included some pictures of my valentines from today.


I wish I had more time to share with you about my life lately. I could tell you about my trip to Harding this past weekend and watching the Bison beat up on OBU. Or I could recap the last few episodes of 24, which have been amazing. Or I could share with you about how baseball is about to get real busy. But I will save all of that for a later day. Today I want to show you my girls, all 4 of them.

4 comments:

Sara said...

With four girls in your house, you better keep getting excited about Valentine's Day! You are a softy at heart..no doubt in my mind.

Matt Tibbles said...

coming to town in may. We will fly to dallas on may 10th and be in OK sometime during the next week. I will let you know so we can hookup.

Anonymous said...

You are definitely a softy as Sara said! All 4 of your girls are very blessed to have you! Please tell them hello from us! Oh, Andrew is in Ft. Smith. Too bad work gets in the way or maybe ya'll could get together. He took the girls golf team to a tournament. He said it looks like they will get 2nd because they were too far behind first and a good amount ahead of the 3rd team. We look forward to seeing your family again.

Angie said...

You better show a soft side. Girls like to see daddy romancing mommy.
I wonder what happened to Kyle? Jim and Barb didn't show him anything! I'm still trying to mold him after 10 years. ;-) Now, I will admit. He has suprised me from time to time.

And then there's Klynt. I think he's lost.